From An Awakened Eye

Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Moon plans...

I am so very excited to be able to plan another baby-moon. With Eli we celebrated our 5th anniversary in Aruba. This April we will celebrate each other in Nevis, West Indies. I am thrilled and could not be more excited!  We really enjoyed our baby-moon with Eli. It was a much needed and this trip will be even more needed with baby # 2 arriving in August.  I checked out the place we will be staying today and I squealed!!! I'm even more excited now! I will be about 22 weeks which is exactly how far along I was with Eli. Although we will not be doing any crazy water sports or hang-gliding we will be able to enjoy the trip and explore the island. The lady at the resort informed me that to rent a beach house for the day it would be $610 for a half a day it is 50% of that. Each 10% added tip for your house attendant.  I think we will skip that part and buy a crib, but wow that sounds amazing!  I wanted to post some pics of what we have to look forward to. Any of you are welcome to join! 




  Tell me why I didn't get married here?  How amazing is this....


 The resort....

 Isn't this decor amazing!...

8 weeks until my bags are packed and the maternity swim suits are ready to hit the beach!!!
I can't wait to have pictures of our own to share. These are from the Nevis four seasons resort web page. 

cheers!

Jenny H

No comments:

Post a Comment