From An Awakened Eye

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mother, Friend, Strength, Wisdom...



Wow, I never knew how much I would need my mother.
She has been my rock these past 6 weeks.
She is so in love with our Eli.
When I am doubting myself she reassures me.
Her wisdom is priceless.
She raise 4 of us and the lady knows what she is talking about.
So far I haven't doubted that!
I love her more than she will ever know.
She is my best friend and
source  of strength.
She is my Mom.


All my love mom!
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration to me, my daughter. You are such a woman of God. I have watched you with Eli. So calm and good with him , even when he is having a fit. Yes my little precious Eli , you do have fits. I have watched Jonathan how very good he is with Eli. So proud of him helping with him,even changing dirty diapers! You guys were so ready to have a baby. God knows what he is doing. He knows just the right time for everything.
    It makes me so happy to know that Eli is going to be raised in LOVE and for the LORD. So glad God gave us a daughter , my best friend .

    ALL MY LOVE TO YOU JENNIFER, MOM

    ReplyDelete