From An Awakened Eye

Monday, January 24, 2011

My cup runneth over

Wow is all I can say!  We were given an incredible shower yesterday for Eli.  I kept thinking all these people are here for Eli and us.  It was humbling to be the receiver of gifts. I am always the "Martha" of the shower so it was a different role for me. I was glad J decided to join me and sit with me as we opened all of the wonderful gifts. He actually gave up watching the game last night to be there! That in itself  speaks mountains of how excited he is over this baby.
  We are so incredibly blessed beyond measure. It was like a never ending shower. We literally opened gifts for an hour and a half!  I just tear up walking into his room with all the gifts happily waiting to be tucked away for Eli. Now the excitement elevates for sure!

2 comments: