From An Awakened Eye

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pass the Cash: Ryan Howell

I wanted to share this with you all about a little boy who is dear to me. Ryan is my nephew-in-law who was diagnosed with a stroke at birth. His mother, Anita, is the sister to my sister-in-law. They live in Myrtle Beach and co-workers to his dad, Wes, are hosting a Pass the cash fundraiser for Ryan to go for his second hyperbaric therapy. Check out this video to see what they are doing at the House of Blues for Ryan.

Pass the Cash: Ryan Howell - WMBFNews.com Myrtle Beach/Florence, SC News, Weather, Sports
You can donate online at this website set up for Ryan. Isn't he the cutest little guy ever! I hate that they live so far away from us. I have never really been able to be apart of his life, but his big sis Emily keeps me posted on the whole family and I get the pleasure of having dinner with them from time to time when they are in town.
Anyway, I am happy to share this incredible news with you guys and hope that you will share it on FB or your blog to help this family send this precious boy to his treatment in June completely free!
EWO,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment