From An Awakened Eye

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

u create and all things crafty

Since I am in the {Nesting} mode I have wanted to make everything I could get my hands on!  It has come to the point J asked me if it was possible if I could stop giving Hobby Lobby our money ;)  I just chuckled and said, sure. I just can't help myself, I just love to create. My ideal job would be to open up an all things scrapbook and sewing store.  That would rock my socks off!  I can't help that I like memories and cute things. I'm just a girlie girl ;)

So I wanted to share a few things that has made me say... "if only I had a few more weeks before Eli comes I would make THAT!" ...

Scrapbook page for my 9th mo for pregnancy... this site has a cute layout that you can use digitally and I just love that there is not mess to clean up and you can use the templates and papers over and over!  J loves that too!  Two Peas in A Bucket is my all time favorite site!  I have ordered several things for the baby's nursery because I had a hard time finding things I liked to coordinate. I am so please with what I have ordered and can't wait to get it all together this weekend with my new Silhouette! This things rocks! You  can cut Paper and card stock, Adhesive vinyl, Fabric, Heat transfer material, Rhinestone templates, Specialty media. Check out the site for endless possibilities for this machine!  I am obsessed.... and they give 2 free templates a month! The others are only .99 cent  in comparison to the Cricut where you pay 29.99 for a cartridge. Yeah no comparison!  You can also make anything you want without a template or cartridge. SO AWESOME! 

Mod Podge...  This stuff looks cool too. Check out this post for and idea flare! I think its cool you can make an old ugly table look like that with paper!

Subway Art... I am addicted to subway art in my guest bathroom. I have a staple 11x14 frame on the counter that I keep filled with these things and I just love changing them out. Eighteen 25 is an awesome place to grab ideas.

Okay so on to fabric...Make It and Love it shared on this post how to make a sweet baby blanket and hat. This may become my new signature item for baby showers... plus a pack of diapers and wipes!
UCreate posted these adorable owls that I bet could be cut out with my silhouette ;)

ok so I will stop before I overload you. Hope you liked the post!

EWO,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment