From An Awakened Eye

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Bump Memories

Ok so I'm 35 weeks and this bump is out of control!  I'm only 5'5" so he doesn't have much room except out ;)  And out he is! He is measuring right on target at 35 cm (from pb to top of uterus) so it's just the way I'm carrying him. He has a good way to drop too but Praise God he is head down!
  So I'll share my bump with you and let you in on a sneek peak of our bump pictures that a dear friend Julie & her hubs Noah took for us this weekend. We are so blessed to have such talented friends to take pics of us. I am always the one on the other side of the camera.  One thing I can say is I am thrilled we did them. I am in love with J's face in all of them. I have never seen him look this way... so in love with this baby boy!  I just can't wait to see his face for the first time when he holds this little miracle!  {tear}










3 comments:

  1. Oh and thanks Mere for contributing to the wardrobe! Don't know what I would do with out you girl! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pics Jennifer! Not too much longer ;)

    ReplyDelete