From An Awakened Eye

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've got a feelin', tonights gonna be a good good night!

 No particular reason. I just feel invigorated! Like I could walk for miles, well maybe after lunch, I did skip breakfast. ;) Last night was such a fun night! I spent it with 3 of my wonderful friends.  I had a photo shoot of one of them and her sister. We did some fun shots for their mom for Mother's Day.


This one was my favorite!   Visit my site to see more

We spent the rest of the night having dinner at Panera. It was fun to just be with the girls and talk about matters of the heart.  We each shared our hearts desire.   The question we each wanted to know was...
If you could do something for God,
 the one thing He has placed a burning desire in you to do,
what would it be? 

I loved hearing the responses, they were all so different and so inspiring!
It gave me chills to hear the potential that was sitting in the 4 women at the table.
One wanted to be a counselor to women, the other wanted to make women laugh with her since of humor and insight on the insecurities women face. One mommy of two toddlers wants to be an intercessor for other women.  The other wants to lead women to join together and empower them to pour into one another.
Amazing!  The theme was healing in the hearts of women!

So it's your turn...
answer the question above in the comments box below
and lets see the potential plans that God has placed in us.

Look forward to hearing your responses. Get over your insecurity of failure or not feeling like you can accomplish your dream. That is a silly lie. God will make your weakness strong. Look at Aaron in the Bible, he stuttered and God didn't hold that against him to develop a leader for nations.
So go for it! Put your dreams into words!

Who looks outside, dreams;
Who looks inside, awakes.

1 comment:

  1. That is a deep question, and one I'm not so sure I can give an answer to without really reflecting on it so I'm not just saying something cliche'...will definitely think on it!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you did b/c in turn I discovered yours and I absolutely love it. :) Praying for you as you travel the road of infertility!

    ReplyDelete