From An Awakened Eye

Monday, May 3, 2010

This time last year...

We were on a cruise with friends! I love this picture and the many great memories we had from this trip. I have them printed in a metalic finish and they are displayed all over our house. Speaking of our home... home sweet home! I was so happy to be back in our bed last night. We had a great time in Gulf Shores, AL. I will post later today the details of the trip. Just came across this picture and realized what I was doing this time last year. If all goes well we are planning on a trip to Aruba for our 5 year anniversary. Aruba is our favorite place in the whole world! We have done a lot of traveling, but it hits the top of the list at #1 for sure! We are last minute planners with "life" being as unpredictable as it is right now, so finger crossed in November! Aruba here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment