From An Awakened Eye

Friday, August 20, 2010

What I love most about today

1.It's FRIDAY!!!!  It has been a horrible week at work with cranky demanding patients and hard to get along with co-workers and I am SOOOOOO ready for the weekend.
2.Its the 1st day of my 2nd trimester!!! Wha-hoo!! we are all set to grow baby grow!  We should find out the gender of our baby in a few weeks, so that is exciting!
3.Date night with my honey tonight... looks like we will be going to a high school football game! Like old times. Can't say I'm thrilled about it, but it will be fun and it's in my home town so I will get to sneak in a visit to my Grandmother's... she lives across the street from the football stadium.
4.It is the last night of VBS, not planning on going tonight either, it's family night so it's a little different than the usual night of VBS.  It has been a crazy week with VBS every night and it has really kicked my tush! I didn't make it past 8:15 last night... I didn't go to VBS and ended up falling asleep on the couch watching LA Ink. I don't know why I find that show intriguing? I just like to see what type of tats people choose.
5. It is the beginning of a great weekend ahead. No plans, just time and sleep ahead. Which will give me the chance to edit and post 1 year pics of a dear friends little girl and other things I have wanted to do the past 3 weeks. I am praying for zero headaches this weekend so I can check off the list of things-to-do.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd tri! How exciting!!! Enjoy your weekend :)

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems just like yesterday you told us you were pregnant. We are so happy for you!! Love you and see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete