From An Awakened Eye

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesdays... our Easter as parents! He is Risen!

Good morning little Ducky...
 His 1st Easter Basket

 Basket from Grammy...
 Happy Easter from our family... 
 Look at that sweet bottom... and tiny legs...
 My niece Kirsten...
 Kerrington and Hallie, also my nieces..
 Adrianna in the middle of a word... but looking so Vogue...
Landen...

 Isn't see beautiful...

 The best part... digging in...

 My handsome hubby...

 Hidden Easter Eggs by yours truly ;0)
 This was hilarious... they were tied together...


 My Sis-in love Tammy and Adrianna...


 Middle Bro Kevin... (#2)
 Youngest bro Kelly... #3
 My sweet Daddy...
 My sweet boy Eli...

 My sweet Bunny...
















ok this is him after a bath... he doesn't like to be cold...

 1st trip to the park and tummy time in the park...


 friends Stella and Guy...
 Best buddy... Guy


 look at that little tushy...





Abundance is.... My photo album full and over flowing with pictures of our sweet Promise, Eli.  
God is so Faithful. 
I am reminded of that by looking back on this post.
He is so faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment