From An Awakened Eye

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Praying for Abundance




I created this blog one night after the word
{Abundance}
Kept running through my head
as you know...
{you} can't pray effectively
for someone
unless you have
{walked} in their
{shoes}

So as I was praying one {night} last week
I looked over the {prayer list}
&
 the similarities of the request.

There were {4} main
{areas} in which my prayers were going.
Knowing the {power of prayer} and the power of {2 or More} ,
 I feel that in my {waiting} this blog was birthed.
So check it {out}

{Email} me if you want to add someone to the list.
 I will be agreeing {daily} in prayer for each and every one. The awesome thing is {He knows every detail} of every request and he has the {answer on the way!}
I serve a {living and awesome God!}

No comments:

Post a Comment