From An Awakened Eye

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Too Cute not to share!







These are invitations for my God-Sister Natalie. She hung out at my house tonight and we created these OH SO CUTE invites! She was super excited about the monogramed damask chair! (The girl is Damask crazy! The whole wedding will be pouring damask! Which I love!) I am super excited to be Natalie's Matron of honor! I love planning showers! I can't help it... I go all out! Maybe because hospitality is one of my spiritual gifts? Such a Martha... trying to be a Mary though, thanks to the wonderful book I am reading! (listed on my blog)
She also went on a shopping spree @ G's Borrowed Closet!  She loaded a whole wardrobe in her car to enjoy on her honeymoon!  I did the same last summer with my friend Meredith and it was so much fun!  You feel like you have spent 1000s of $ and in reality you kept your purse in the car!  
Watch out Chris! 

EWO,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment