From An Awakened Eye

Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day



In honor of my 100th post I wanted to share with you
that today is pregnancy and infant loss day.



I want to share the love, prayers and support
to those of you who have experienced
the devistation of pregnancy or infant loss.
Please always know that you can express how you feel and
how you are coping with your loss with me.
I always have an ear that will listen and a
shoulder for you to cry on.
I will never act as if I understand how you are feeling,
but I will be here to hold you and listen as you go
through the most difficult time of your life.

With that said I want to share the following links....

SHARE



Below are several books I encourage anyone to read who
has faced loss, misscarage or infertility.
Also great for those who have never been there,
but have close friends and family
walking these roads.





For those of you facing fertility issues visit this site for encouragement


Blessing and prayers,
Jenny H

No comments:

Post a Comment